not me! snow days mean I get to stay home and play :) But...we will be complaining about the heat in a few months, especially you when you are eight mos. in august!
agh. yeah. if cold days meant i could stay home, I'd be right there with you... but i have to go out in the cold and fight with the door code buttons (which literally freeze when it gets to around zero) every morning at work.
I know I'll be complaining about the heat... but right now, I can't imagine anything worse than this constant really.really.cold.
Wait a few weeks... you'll be 30 degrees warmer thanks to the "additional party" in your belly!! No kidding! I've never been so comfortable in winter!!
5 Comments:
me too!!! ugh! normally I enjoy winter but this winter has been tooo much for me!!!! :-<
not me! snow days mean I get to stay home and play :) But...we will be complaining about the heat in a few months, especially you when you are eight mos. in august!
agh. yeah. if cold days meant i could stay home, I'd be right there with you... but i have to go out in the cold and fight with the door code buttons (which literally freeze when it gets to around zero) every morning at work.
I know I'll be complaining about the heat... but right now, I can't imagine anything worse than this constant really.really.cold.
Wait a few weeks... you'll be 30 degrees warmer thanks to the "additional party" in your belly!! No kidding! I've never been so comfortable in winter!!
that's when you pack your bag and come visit me...
Post a Comment
<< Home