Saturday, February 02, 2008

I ate too much yesterday, and think I was still feeling the effects of it today. Soup, Salad and yummy cheesy biscuits at Red Lobster, but too much... then buffalo wings and chicken tenders... but again, too much. Today my tummy doesn't want much at all.

But, overall it was a good day. We've been saving receipts all year (2007), and just stuffing them into boxes. Easy at the time, a lot of work when it comes time to actually go through them. It took all day, but they're all sorted out for the whole year. Now? We can budget and we can write off sales tax on our tax returns. And I got lots of papers filed. It's the stuff you hate to do, but it's sure nice when it gets done.

Now, Fried Green Tomatoes on the tv and hubby deep fat frying chicken wings.

1 Comments:

Blogger studiocitro said...

If I didn't know better, I'd be thinking you're living in the deep south with all the deep fried wings... :)

11:08 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home