Thursday, March 13, 2008
by yellowgirl at 9:38 AM |
I have a feeling like that sometimes, but mine has (obviously) never been related to pregnancy. For some reason I have a bit of a hard time distinguishing between being hungry and being sick to my stomach.
that's pregnancy! :) :) )
Welcome to pregnancy! I always felt better if I ate something...until the heartburn and then I felt worse so I felt crappy either way.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Links
Archives
USA Central Time
Australia Eastern Time
3 Comments:
I have a feeling like that sometimes, but mine has (obviously) never been related to pregnancy. For some reason I have a bit of a hard time distinguishing between being hungry and being sick to my stomach.
that's pregnancy! :) :) )
Welcome to pregnancy! I always felt better if I ate something...until the heartburn and then I felt worse so I felt crappy either way.
Post a Comment
<< Home