Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good News! What was lost has been found! You can now call my cell phone and unless it's dead, I should answer.

You know... it was a tiny bit liberating not constantly having my cell phone on me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you're allowed to turn your cell phone off and put it in a drawer for however long you want, right? :)

I keep mine in my purse and hardly ever use it, other than as an emergency contact for my staff. I'm always a little weirded out when it actually rings.

And I like it that way.

1:00 AM 
Blogger yellowgirl said...

lol! I think someone would think something terrible happened if i went very long without answering my cell phone - or at least without calling people back. It's my own fault, I've used it that way and I talk on it all the time, so I've created expectations for other people.

So in a way, you're right... but in a way, you're also wrong! :)

7:58 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think three people have my cell phone number... I am always confused if it rings. I like having time where I don't have to answer a phone.

Angela

2:11 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home