Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I went to Shoe Carnival to buy shoes that were half off yesterday. Since I was nearby, I thought I'd stop in Kohls quick to see if they still had the cute black flats my friend at work got on sale (they did). Since I was in the store, I thought I'd quickly see if Kohls carries maternity clothes (they do). Since the maternity shirts look an awful lot like 'regular' shirts that are in style right now, I thought I'd see what they carried for maternity-type shirts.
This is how a 20 minute, $35 shopping trip turns into a 2 hour, $150 shopping trip. It's so easy.
I bought cute, big, long shirts. One of them is 'officially' maternity, but the style of the rest of them is exactly the same. This loose, no-shape style that is kinda 'in' right now, I'm generally not a big fan of (why to people WANT to be shapeless?)... but it's absolutely perfect for a growing belly. So I'm wearing a new shirt today. I feel big... but super comfy.
2 Comments:
I agree with you about the style nowdays. I like the retro look of it, but at times I find it big, it swallows the entire me, and I am not little:) I did wear one of those shirts and I got tons of questions like "Hmmm... are you pregnant?" I bet you look great!
I taught you well!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home