Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've been feeling the baby move a little for the last couple weeks, but though I often put my hand on my belly to see if I can feel it from the outside I haven't been able to. Today, while hubby and I were sitting on the couch, for the first time I felt the baby move with my hand on my belly, and immediately grabbed A's hand to feel it too. There was just one little bump after that, but he felt it. I'm writing this very matter-of-fact because I'm not sure how to write it to tell you how fun it was, such a little thing but so neat. I'm officially 20 weeks, and starting to really feel the baby kick. Any day now, there won't be many clothes that will be able to hide the belly. It's all getting more and more real, and it's very fun.

And? I just ate an ice cream float (a healthy one, made with frozen yogurt) and it was so good I'm tempted to have another.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So fun and exciting!!! S.

2:18 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home