Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Most days I think I've totally kicked this coffee habit, and I've actually said out loud, in complete honesty, to other people, that I'm not sure if I'll go back to drinking coffee every day after the baby comes.

Today, I realize how not easy that is going to be... especially when I have a baby keeping me up all night. I slept only (only!) seven hours instead of my normal eight hours last night, didn't exercise this morning and I'm absolutely dragging....

I want a cup of dark, lightly hazelnut flavored coffee SO BAD right now that I almost can't stand it.

Yeah, coffee habit? not kicked. I will regress very easily.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you anyways!
Stacy

4:53 PM 
Blogger melissa said...

I think that will be OK :) There's just something a little wrong about a coffee-less Rochelle.

7:58 PM 
Blogger Meghan said...

Hate to be the voice from the dark side... but just "have a cup already"!

We give straight caffeine to babies as a stimulant in the NICU and I guarantee a cup or two (especially in the second trimester) will not do much more damage than maybe a small party in your uterus for an hour or two! :)

12:14 AM 
Blogger studiocitro said...

I agree with Meghan!

:)

My coworker used to order half decaf half regular on days when she really needed it.

They both survived it... :)

1:54 AM 
Blogger yellowgirl said...

Yeah, I'm not actually worried about having some caffeine (in fact, most Sunday mornings when I'm running coffee at church I'm sipping on it part of the morning) It's just a personal thing, I really DON'T want to be as addicted to coffee as I was, and this is my very good excuse to kick the habit and learn to live without it. So I fight the urge until I can't anymore (if we actually had good coffee at the office, I would have had some yesterday - but what i wanted would have taken a trip to the coffee shop)

7:27 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home