Friday, April 11, 2008

They say at this stage, especially with a first pregnancy, it's hard to tell the difference between baby moving and gas.

But still, I think the baby's moving. eee!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey J said...

YAY!!

I was 16 weeks when I first felt big T. I was playing my bass clarinet and hit a low note and he BOUNCED all over. There was no doubt about it. I truly believe that you could be feeling baby now :)

11:41 AM 
Blogger Meghan said...

You are probably right! This is right about when some start feeling the baby! I was 20 weeks when I knew for sure... but at that point, I realized I had been feeling her for quite awhile. If it feels similar to gas... but more of a tapping and typically in the same spot... it's the baby!! :) SO cool isn't it?!

8:51 PM 
Blogger studiocitro said...

Does it make funny noses like gas does? ;) :)

7:02 PM 
Blogger melissa said...

Oh, that's so cool :)

2:43 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home