Thursday, May 01, 2008
the joys of summer...
I have a mini-greenhouse in my sunroom, because I got excited about spring and gardens in March... so i've started some seeds in a plastic thingy. My radishes and spinach started coming up right away, the tomatoes sprouted much later, and I had given up on the peppers last weekend. Then yesterday! The peppers started sprouting! Happiness! Almost half of them have sprouted now and I did a little happy dance when i saw the beautiful green plants coming up. Now i just hope everything will live and grow when I plant it outside!
Today, it was supposed to be rainy and chilly, instead? It feels like summer - 84 and humid!
And along with the good stuff of summer? Thunderstorm and tornado warnings, not surprising given how fast the humidity blew in today.
AND! The worst: Wasps swarming around outside my sunroom. Multiple ones. Ah well, I guess I'll take the wasps over the bitter winter cold.
1 Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAH - that reminds me of how I had to come home from work to kill that wasp that was freaking you out :) hahahahahah
Post a Comment
<< Home