Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Doing my job is getting harder. I was complaining last night and my hubby said 'geez, you're just falling apart'. I know it could be a lot worse, but geez, if it's not one thing it's another. As I approached the third trimester, things just started hurting. First my sciatic nerve, that eased up and then my wrist hurt, that feels better now, but the middle of my lower back has a pain that comes and goes. And now, the worst of it is a spot just behind my right arm, that gets worse sitting at a computer using the mouse or typing. It has also started getting worse just simply using my right arm - eating, driving...
I did have a massage and chiropractor appointment yesterday, and for awhile I was in heaven. The chiro did say it would take awhile, and that I might be stiff today. I have another appt next week.... and the mouse-arm back pain came back last night.
The problem is, my entire job consists of sitting at a computer doing work on a computer. I literally can't work if I can't do this. And truly... I almost didn't make it through yesterday. I'm not sure how I'll make it through today. I've only been in the office 25 minutes and it already hurts. 7.5 hours to go.
2 Comments:
Dr A Middleton prescribes full body massage twice a day.
Actually I meant to say "twice a week" but hey, twice a day sounds even better!
Post a Comment
<< Home