Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The geek in me just got revived. A few weeks ago I finally got our IT guy at work to dig up the serial number for Flash (a software program) so I could officially have it installed on my computer. Then I bit the bullet and bought myself an $80 training DVD so I could learn to do something with that beautiful program I now have. I've needed to learn Flash for ages, but for a learn-by-trying learner, it's tough. It's a program that requires real instructions as to how it works before you can even begin to play.
All this to say, finally, I get it. I watched hours of DVD training, then took a deep breath and decided to create something pretty basic. I was able to just do it. I knew what to do! I get it! I'm SO EXCITED. It's like a door has opened to a bright new world!
yay!
1 Comments:
That's awesome! Yeah, Flash definitely isn't a learn-by-playing type of program. It has a pretty steep learning curve...
Post a Comment
<< Home