Monday, June 09, 2008

Pregnancy makes you a wimp. Some people would love this, and totally take advantage of it (and some days I do) but I like being able to do things myself. I don't like having a limit to how much I can do, having to sit down and rest, asking other people to help me, do things for me. I do. I have this sciatic nerve pain that acts up if i do too much, and I guess because God knows that I would probably do to much if that wasn't the case so he's given me this pain that is my sure sign I need to sit down. I started organizing the basement, but my body can't take too much of moving boxes and stuff so I stopped. I've realized I really do need Adam to help with most of it, and might even recruit the often-volunteered help of his mom.

So now, I'm sitting in bed on my computer while Adam puts epoxy down on the floor in the sunroom. I've put finishing the basement on our list for Saturday, and I hope he's ready to work.

for the curious: my company is open to part-time, but can't make a decision yet. It's pending some thinking about it, and talking to corporate. It was a good conversation. I'm guessing it'll be a couple weeks or more before I know for sure. Hopefully by July.

1 Comments:

Blogger studiocitro said...

You should not be pushing yourself too much! Young lady! And way to go with all these projects on the list with a big belly in front of you! I am very impressed! :)

4:34 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home