Thursday, July 31, 2008
always hungry
All the energy and nutrition I get from any food I eat? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's all going to baby to help it grow bigger and kick harder... because I'm constantly hungry. I eat breakfast, then snack a couple times, then eat lunch, then snack three or so more times, then eat supper and last night I gave in and simply ate handfuls of crackers before going to bed. Half the time when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I'm also hungry.Before carrying the baby around in my belly, when I was randomly hungry, I just grabbed a bag of chips or bread or something somewhat heavy that would make me feel full. Now I can't justify filling myself up on just that (don't get me wrong, I still eat chocolate and cookies and ice cream) AND all I really want to eat is fruit, which isn't very filling. So now, being hungry all the time is just simply irritating!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home