Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hot, humid, sticky August rolls in on Friday. I had a conversation with someone this last weekend about how this pregnant summer really hasn't been so bad and I almost appreciate it because for the first time ever(!) I'm not freezing when I'm indoors, in air-conditioning.

However, if today is any indication, August really might just end up being a little miserable. Just the walk from my car to the door of the office has me still sticky and sweaty ten minutes later. ugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I seriously can't imagine and plan to never be pregnant in the summer if I can help it! I was struggling in April!!!

2:43 PM 
Blogger Meghan said...

I seriously can't imagine and plan to never be pregnant in the summer if I can help it! I was struggling in April!!!

2:43 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home