Based on random guesses and my latest gut instinct... I'm feeling like this little baby in my belly could be a girl. My 'gut' instinct is based on both the fact that it seems like everyone lately is having girls AND on the wives's tale that says if you crave fruit you're having a girl. I stopped at the grocery store yesterday primarily because I wanted fruit so badly that I had a tummy ache... and I had to restrain myself from getting more than just peaches, plums, strawberries and apples.
3 Comments:
my mom's old fool-proof method was that women carry girls closer to their bodies. so if you're pregnant with a girl, you can tell from behind that you're pregnant, whereas if you're pregnant with a boy, your belly sticks straight out.
who knows?
I've seen online quizzes to guess gender that seem fun. Now we are going to have to start discussing favorite names though :)
Karen - a random neighbor told me that EXACT theory as well, and says I'm having a girl. I've gotten a lot more random girl guesses than boy guesses.
Post a Comment
<< Home