We may have found a place for baby to stay while we're at work. She's nearby, she's recommended, and we both like her a lot. I'm just so relieved to actually have an option, that I'm almost ready to just give her cash to hold a spot for us. My hubby is the feeling the way I feel like I should feel - he likes her, but he's just nervous about letting our baby stay with
anyone at all. Isn't that the way mom is supposed to feel?? I'm sure I'll jump on that boat once baby comes, but right now I just know that I plan to keep working part-time and that I need an option! I love that he feels that way, and I love him for this and for so much more.
1 Comments:
Glad to hear you may have solved the day care issue - definitely one of the most important as you prepare for baby.
I say this recognizing that I have no babies, but I don't think it's a big deal that you don't feel as nervous as Adam about this. You probably will the first day you have to drop the wee one off.
But I think it's easier for him to feel that way right now since he'd probably be the one who still gets to go to work if you decided to forego day care.
Post a Comment
<< Home