Friday, August 01, 2008

stuff

Websites!
Much later than we had originally hoped, but with good collaboration and results, I have finally launched my latest website!

http://www.officesystemsco.com/

And the one that was finished just before this: http://www.freshstartjanitorial.com/

Now, I am hoping to land a couple more to jump into, and I have some good prospects :). It seems that by the time I get to the end of a website project, there's a part of me that is just sick of looking at it and another part of me that wants to not do anything else (like reading a good book that you just can't put down) until it's completely done and I'm 100% satisfied with it. I didn't go to bed until almost midnight last night, which is really late for me, but it was very fun to go to the new site this morning. And, with every project, I learn just a little more. I've finally gotten a good handle on creating good forms and I've finally learned the basics of flash!

Part-Time
I officially start working part-time on Monday, today is my last day of full-time. Yay! I'm feeling soooooo much better knowing my afternoons will be more free, knowing I'll be able to get things done before baby comes. Considering how fast July went, I can't imagine what I would do with August going that fast. speaking of which..

How on earth is August here already?
One of our local schools starts school on Monday. How crazy is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home