Tuesday, August 12, 2008

rest.

So I'm officially part-time now, and I am not getting near as much done in my extra three hours as I thought I would. I love the schedule, because I still get SOME done, without totally wearing myself out, but still... not nearly as much as I'd like. I write this because it's 2 in the afternoon, prime time for accomplishing things, yet I'm tired and can't even wrap my head around what i need to do, am surfing the web and seriously considering a nap.

**UPDATE**
I'm not trying to work THAT hard! All I wanted to do today is get the kitchen picked up and put the stuff from my baby shower away! I couldn't even get that much done!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to come to terms with the fact that you're pregnant and are not supposed to accomplish a lot. Take it easy! Relax!

2:46 PM 
Blogger Lindsey J said...

I agree with Karen. You might not be accomplishing much in terms of housework but you are accomplishing something even more important -- you are growing a baby and you are taking care of yourself. Don't beat yourself up if you choose that nap instead of housework. It'll still be there later and that's ok. :)

5:14 PM 
Blogger angela said...

Enjoy napping while you still can!

11:17 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home