Tuesday, September 02, 2008
tired
I don't have much patience for anyone today. Normally 'Mondays' are pretty quiet, but people keep talking to me today, and I don't feel like dealing with them. It's so nice having that extra day off, but it totally screws up the rest of the week.It doesn't help at all that I woke up at 2am, hungry, baby kicking like crazy. I tried to sleep for 40 minutes and finally gave up. Ate an apple and crackers, and read my book for an hour, before I decided to try sleeping again. Baby was still going nuts, but the food helped. It still took awhile to sleep, but it happened. This is happening more and more lately, it's a good thing that A) baby has to come soon and B) this is my last week of work before maternity leave. If baby's not here next week, at least I can sleep in if I am awake half the night.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home