Little Man had his days and nights all confused this first month, but I think he's starting to get them figured out. Despite saying below that I gave in and am letting him sleep with me, I neglected to say that applies only in the middle of the night when I'm too tired to even stay awake while he's nursing. I've still been working on a way to get him to sleep in his bed by himself, and to stay asleep. We may have figured it out, as the last couple nights he's actually slept between feedings, for almost three hours! This means I only get up once in the dead of night, rather than staying up in the dead of night for hours trying to get him to sleep. yay! If a majority of nights can start to be like this, then we're on the road to success.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home