Tuesday, November 11, 2008

back to work

I'm working mornings, 7am to noon, and am actually pretty ready and okay with it. I like getting up, getting dressed, using my skills to accomplish things. I went back last week, and grandma stayed with Asher all week. This week is his first week of daycare. He did really well yesterday, I guess he catnapped off and on all morning and otherwise just hung out and watched the other kids. I'd love to see him watching the other kids...

I have to get up and going earlier in order to get him to daycare, even though Adam drops him off. I get us up, feed him, change his clothes, and all that jazz. I get up early to get everything possible ready, and then I wake him up at the last possible minute. Right now I'm biding time, knowing I need to get him up soon and hating to do it. Who wants to wake up a baby? It's so mean. Both my boys are in deep slumber right now, and soon they'll both be shocked out of it - one by alarm and one by mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home