Wednesday, November 19, 2008

visit to grandma's

If dad was there, we wouldn't have been able to put all these jingly things on all his limbs...

From Asher - Month 3


_____________

The first week of going back to work wasn't nearly as hard as others say it is. The babe was staying with my mother-in-law and it was refreshing to get out of the house, get up and get dressed and go do something else for awhile. Even the first few days of daycare weren't too bad, I enjoyed my time at work.

NOW, it's not BAD per se, but I have mornings when I really miss my baby. I think about the cute smiles he gave me this morning and the way, when he has really good early morning streeetch that his whole body kinda curls and tightens up, so cute, and I just really miss him and want to hold him and can't wait until noon when I get go get him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much a baby changing in just a couple of months. Of course, I'm only seeing it in pictures, but for some reason he looks a little more filled out and is starting to look a little bit like all of his blue-eyed blond-haired cousins.

Maybe it's just this picture.

11:31 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna unabashedly put in a plug for staying at home and/or working from home! ;) he's only gonna get cuter and more interactive, and it's so fun to be part of those special moments.

granted, there are times when it's a matter of sanity and survival to get out of the house. but daddies and grandmas are pretty good about giving reprieves.

hope i'm not stepping over the line, because it's obviously totally your choice. i was hestitant and nervous about staying home, but have never looked back. they grow up SO fast!

12:46 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home