Monday, December 15, 2008

milestones

in three months the baby has learned to... roll over (belly to back - daddy holds rolling over lessons with him every night!), hold and shake toys, love kicking/splashing water in the bath, smile when mommy picks him up from daycare, recognize his name, sleep in his own room...

I'm probably missing something. Asher has done so many new things in the last week or so that I can't keep track. He's getting so big! Of course, we visited friends whose baby is four months older this weekend, and their little guy, Bo, is so strong and so sturdy, he seems SO much bigger than Asher. It's amazing what a difference four months makes. I can't imagine having a baby who is sitting up by himself, it doesn't seem like he'll ever get that big. And yet, I know it'll be so soon.

Christmas is NEXT WEEK. How'd that happen?

From Month 4

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

asher's at that fun age where he'll be doing something new almost every day. and from what i can tell, that won't stop for a LONG time. pretty soon, it'll be new WORDS every day! ;)

9:31 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home