Wednesday, December 17, 2008

routines

Asher's gotten into a definite sleeping schedule during the week. Get up at 6:30, sleep an hour or two at daycare, sleep two or three hours at about 2pm and then get tired/bedtime around 8 or 8:30pm. Overall I'm glad we've gotten bedtime up to 8 or 8:30, because it provides some free time in the evening to get stuff done, but the problem with it is that Asher is still waking up hungry every four hours. When he was going to bed at 10 that meant we woke up once in the middle of the night, and then got up early in the morning. Now we wake up around midnight, and again around 4am. I'm actually more tired now that he's going to bed earlier. hmm. I'm partially tempted to wake him up and feed him right before I go to bed...

this picture is from a few weeks ago, but I just think it's cute. He doesn't like the Bumbo seat for too long, but he definitely likes watching his feet in the mirror.
From Asher - Month 3

1 Comments:

Blogger studiocitro said...

he looks like a little doll. such a cute boy!

as far as eating... he is his father's son after all! :)

1:16 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home