Thursday, January 29, 2009
mobile baby
mom pointed out that some babies learn how to roll over, do it a bunch, and then forget how. You never really know, but somehow I feel like our little man isn't going to forget. I think he really likes this newfound skill.While working in the office today, i laid him on his back under a toy he loooves. But I guess rolling over is way more exciting. Every time I look down, the little man has rolled over, and he's manuevering himself somehow also, so that he's perpendicular to the direction I laid him down. Never mind just rolling across the room, I have a feeling now that he's figured he can move a little, he's going to try to figure out how to move a LOT.. scoot, crawl... whatever it takes...
2 Comments:
T was definitely one that forgot how. He first rolled over a few times at like 6 or 8 weeks and then didn't do it again until he started to crawl at about 7 months. It was like "eh, I did that, no need to do it again."
Yay for A getting more mobile :)
This is not necessarily a good thing to start early. Get down on your hands and knees and crawl around your house - see how many fun things there are to do and to get into. It will soon be time to childproof EVERYTHING. If you miss one thing - they will find it. Welcome to the next stage of parenthood! (enjoy - it too goes very fast)
Post a Comment
<< Home