Wednesday, January 28, 2009

VIDEO! and Milestones!

SO, I FINALLY got around to uploading some video to the web. I set up a YouTube account, and I'll probably start posting some old video to that and to this site now. We have tons of cute Asher video, but we've been keeping it all to ourselves.

Here's one from today. I think we're finally starting to get some giggles out of the little man. They're not very distinct yet, but we're closer! AND I don't have video of it, but he's starting be mobile! He rolled from his back to his belly for the first time yesterday (it took about two minutes, most of it with him stuck on his side trying to figure out which way to go and how to get there) and then today he did it much more quickly, then proceed to roll back around onto his back, then to his belly again! If he continues at this rate he'll be rolling around the house in two weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

What beautiful little smiles :) Sounds like Adam's going to have to figure out the baby gate for the stairs pretty soon.

4:32 PM 
Blogger Stacy said...

So fun to see a video of your little guy! He is adorable and getting so big. It's fun to see him interacting with you so much! Blessings.

5:26 PM 
Blogger Lindsey J said...

Yay! That is a definite little baby laugh!! So cute!

10:33 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Asher and I have the same Pound Puppy!

5:06 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home