Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AWESOME GOD

Look at this little guy! Grinning!

He shouldn't be alive. Or he shouldn't be doing so well. He shouldn't know and remember everything and everyone so well. It's only been a few days, a few LONG days, but only a few days and already there is SO MUCH HOPE. There is SUCH a good chance he'll completely recover, with little to no lasting effects of this. How amazing is that? This doesn't just happen. It doesn't. He has been surrounded with SO many prayers from the very moment it happened, the only way he can be doing this well is solely through the power of our awesome God. If you don't believe in God, I urge you strongly to look again at that smiling face and reconsider. Talk to the God you are not sure of and see if he doesn't prove to you that he's there, simply waiting for you to turn to him. I guarantee, if you keep your eyes open, He'll prove it. I have no doubts.

Noah's website gives more details. www.caringbridge.com/visit/noahgoeken

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rochelle, I'm so glad to hear he seems to be improving every day. I think sometimes when these things happen, it takes a few days to really get a good idea of what you're dealing with. Hopefully things will only get better from here. He sounds like a pretty tenacious little kid!

11:41 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home