Wednesday, February 25, 2009

birthday wishes

My birthday is this coming Sunday. I told my husband that all I want is to sleep through the night. This means the monitor goes by HIS head, and HE gets to get up with baby!

You know what will proably happen though? I have this feeling the little man is getting very close to sleeping through the night on his own, and it'll probably end up that on Adam's very first official all-night shift, the baby will sleep through the night for the first time.

AND. Spring Fever's kicking in. I'm trying to keep myself from getting too much in the spring mindset, because I know a blast of winter will still hit us in March, but oh, yesterday was sooo nice! And today I'm wearing capris... though, that has more to do with desperately needing to do laundry than with spring.

We went on a walk. The fresh air felt so good that the little man slept for two and half hours, and yes, he left the sunglasses on the entire time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's adorable! I can't believe he left those glasses on. Happy early birthday, too!

9:54 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home