Monday, February 23, 2009

confessions.

When I was pregnant, I had a goal of finding a nice-looking pair of black yoga pants that would work as 'dress' pants, yoga pants because they're stretchy to fit the expanding belly.

I never found them. Until Saturday. $12 at Kohl's, and they have a little line down the front that dresses them up a little. They're long enough (always a problem with real dress pants), and super comfy, I don't have a good excuse anymore but what the heck... they're nice-looking enough to wear to my little office where no one sees me anyway.

Happy yoga-pants Monday!

3 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Lucky! That's awesome! Unfortunately my yoga pants look too much like yoga pants and not enough like dress pants to wear to work, but one thing is for certain: I slip them on just as soon as I get home each day after work.

4:23 PM 
Blogger Stacy said...

I too am jealous! we can barely wear khakis - enjoy being comfy!

6:43 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

if worn properly yoga pants can look 'fancy'. In fact last week I was having a very tired day and worse black Old Navy yoga pants to clinic with a dress flats and an oversized sweater. :) so comfy

8:45 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home