Tuesday, February 10, 2009
hope
Feeling much more hopeful today, after visiting Noah last night. I don't have time right now (I'm at work, and should be working) to write a lot, but go read the last two journal entries in Noah's caring bridge site. He still has a lot of improvement to make, my expectations had to be re-aligned, but there was marked improvement from Sunday afternoon to yesterday afternoon, and I believe each day will show more progress.http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahgoeken (click on 'journal' to read all entries)
1 Comments:
Oh Rochelle, I'm so sorry....Noah and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. To offer some hope, my sister in law was in a terrible car crash when she was 16. She was in a coma for 3 weeks and had some serious brain damage....and now you would never know from talking to her unless someone told you. She is fine. Kids are resilient - he can and will bounce back.
Post a Comment
<< Home