The reality is sinking in today. The next few days may tell us a little more, but the drugs wore off and he's still not with it. It's evident that Noah is in there, he tries to talk, but he can't get the words out. They come in bits, and he's hard to understand. He can't control his movements. It's his brain. The reality that he's not going to bounce back... that it's going to be a long road before we really get our Noah back... hit Bec and Kev and Mom and dad before it hit me. He's going to get therapy, and I have to believe that people can recover from a brain injury with little to no lasting damage. I have to. We need our Noah back.
1 Comments:
We're keeping you all in our thoughts & prayers. I can't imagine what you've been going through with this.
Post a Comment
<< Home