Wednesday, March 25, 2009

blissful sleep

I fed little A at 10 last night, and then he woke up at 11 and 12:30. I was afraid I was in for a long night... and then happily, woke up to my alarm clock at 5:45. So we got a good almost-six-hour stretch of sleep. Just like the pattern we were getting into before that darn tooth came in. Yippee! Hopefully this means we really are on the road to sleeping all night. I imagine he woke at 12:30 because he was cold, a blanket had gotten tossed over the vent and the temp in his room was 67, when it's usually 70/71. So I have hope that we can get to an 11:00 feeding, and then sleeping til 6...

In other thoughts. There's a blog I've been reading recently called 'My Charming Kids'. An adorable family living somewhere in the midwest. I don't know them, but am starting to feel like I do, by reading the blog posts. And the baby of the family, Stellan, is just a month and a half younger than our baby. Stellan wasn't supposed to live past birth, and was a miracle baby when he was born totally healthy. He's been a picture of perfect health until this week. He's in ER with a heartrate at about 300! My heart is absolutely breaking for his family...

Prayers for Stellan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home