Monday, March 02, 2009
growing boy
Asher is one week away from being six months old, and I have no idea where the last three weeks went. They flew by. And during that time, this little man has gone from simply getting good at holding himself up on his arms when he's on his belly, to being able to get himself up on his hands and knees. He only can stay that way for a split second before he collapses, but I'm thinking it won't be long before he'll be working on figuring out how to get around once he's up there.And today, I noticed when I was changing his clothes just how much steadier he his when I sit him up. So we practiced, and did a little photo shoot! He's not really as steady as he looks in the pictures, he'll topple over after not too long, and it takes some motivation to get him to sit straight up rather than be folded over (the interesting things are on the ground I guess), but he does great. Enough that I'd officially say that today he can sit up on his own.
| Looking up at crazy mom's foot, which she's dangling in the air while trying to take pictures. From 5 Months |
Also, he now really likes jumping in the Jumperoo. He just really got it to go in the last week or so, and tonight jumped for much longer than he ever had before. He's so cute.
| From 5 Months |
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby. He's so happy! He just grinned and talked all day today, and he was SO fun. I always say that he's 'getting' so fun, even when he's already fun. It just keeps getting better!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home