Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I was trying to get Asher to show you his TWO cute bottom teeth, but he wasn't in the mood to show them off. So all you get is this:
| From 6 Months |
He's now crawling in place. Every once in a while all the moving of the arms and legs actually makes him go somewhere, but after a couple 'steps' he loses balance and plops to the ground. Sometimes he gives up and just uses an army-crawl type thing to move forward. We're betting on having a crawler by the weekend... when we're going to a cousin's wedding. What do you do with a baby who wants to crawl and talk in a quiet church during a wedding? Sit out in the hall with him?
| From 6 Months |
It's a good thing he's so darn cute, because otherwise I might be mad at him. I keep holding out hope for a decent night of sleep, but if it's not one thing - it's another. I thought we were doing pretty good when I got up at 1:30 to feed him, because usually if he's going to wake up, it's before 2am. But he woke up at 3:30, mad and wet (silly leaky diaper) and then decided he'd had enough sleep and wanted to play. He stayed awake until ten after 5 and then only slept another half hour. Maybe bedtime needs pushed back...
1 Comments:
Remember he is your son - and you didn't sleep at night either. Just every once in a while, and I would get my hopes up, then not all night again for several months. I think you didn't sleep all night all the time till you were over a year old.
Post a Comment
<< Home