Saturday, March 14, 2009
I'm sure something (teething, sickness, something) will come along soon to break up the wonderful lull we've gotten into with our six-month-old, but I'm really enjoying it right now. Besides almost sleeping through the night, this little guy has gotten SO GOOD at going to sleep. Either he's just growing up or all that listening to him cry is finally paying off.
He sometimes whines a little while going to sleep, but sometimes he just closes his eyes and sleeps. This afternoon, I laid him down for a nap and he let out one furious cry and was completely out. Afternoon naps were a struggle for quite a while, so this is heaven for me. He stays asleep better too, better and longer.
We're getting used to it too. Last night, he started crying about an hour after he fell asleep and we both looked at each other and said 'what is going on??'. We let him cry (these are tired cries, not something-wrong cries) and after about 7 or 8 minutes he was back asleep. We checked on him, and he had rolled over to his tummy. I guess he just had to cry while he was doing it, maybe to let us know he was mad that he wasn't already on his tummy!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home