Wednesday, March 25, 2009
playdates, new teeth, and grins all around
Little a had a playdate Saturday with Jersey, one of his many girlfriends. The little guy is surrounded by girls - the friends we spend most of our time with and cousins closest to his age are all girls! Jersey is just over two months older than a and she loves to kiss him! He just ignores her... isn't that just like a boy?![]() |
| From 6 Months |
Then he had a playdate yesterday with his buddy Trey, Trey is one day older and it's fun to see how much he changes between times that I see him. The two of them are just barely starting to interact, more because they're interested in the same toy and grabbing it from each other... but thank goodness they're not old enough to fight or get mad about the stealing of toys yet!
| From 6 Months |
I AM holding out hope that we're going to get longer stretches of sleep soon, but it may not happen until that second bottom tooth breaks through. I can see it on the surface, and have a feeling it's coming soon. And that first one is getting more obvious every days. so cute!
| From 6 Months |
A few months ago, various people said things to me about how babies are no fun, just little blobs until after 3 or 4 months, and I remember thinking But I AM having fun! But now, NOW I get it. I also am beginning to agree with my sister's sentiment of how she fell in love with her babies all over again after they turned six months old.
| From 6 Months |
Little a is SO MUCH fun right now. He's such a happy baby, just full of grins. I love being silly and trying to entertain him, sometimes getting kinda-giggles, sometimes big grins. I love watching him try to figure out his way around, spinning in circles, reaching for things. He's become very grabby...trying to get his hands on everything in sight (it was easier when he was satisfied with just his own toys!).
| From 6 Months |
He was so funny going down for a nap today. We rocked and read books and he grinned at me pretty much until his eyes closed. I was thinking I'd be rocking for awhile, trying to get him calmed down and tired enough to sleep, and then I looked down and his eyes were suddenly closed.
Baby Yoga:
| From 6 Months |
And I told my friends yesterday that I was giving him two weeks, and that I was sure he'd be crawling by then. But... today I'm thinking maybe one week...
| From 6 Months |

4 Comments:
Love the pictures... especially the "baby yoga" one and the one where he's on all fours staring you down into the camera. Adorable :)
This may be my favorite baby post yet! I love the pictures and the stories to go with them are adorable. He sounds like so much fun.
Love ya!
He is such a cute baby!!!!!!
I don't know how you can resist eating his sweet little cheeks for dessert...
Post a Comment
<< Home