Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Teeth!
(and a really messy meal)| From 6 Months |
Do ya see them little pearly whites in his mouth? Our little man is growing up! He crawled five-ish 'steps' today! He'll definitely be cruisin' by the weekend. And, heck, who cares if he can really crawl, he gets about anywhere he wants anyway... and typically, that 'anywhere' is wherever momma's laptop is. He likes the screen, and the sound of the keys tap tap tapping, and momma's gonna start NOW teaching him 'DO NOT TOUCH'
3 Comments:
He's just lovin' life, isn't he? I think he's going to be unstoppable by the time I see him in June. I can't wait :)
you know what got him to grin like that? For some reason he thinks it's really funny when i tell him to swallow his food (instead of spit it back out). I say "SWAA LL OOOWW" and he GRINS.
Can't wait to see him Sunday!
Post a Comment
<< Home