Monday, April 06, 2009

Note from Baby A

I heard mommy say to daddy yesterday that they needed to move the crib mattress down lower because she had a feeling I'd start pulling myself up pretty soon ("and if he pulls himself up the way the crib is now, he'll topple right over the edge"). I've been so busy being excited about my new crawling skills (i'm a pro now) the last few days that I hadn't thought about standing up... but when she said that... it gave me ideas!

So today, when I woke up from my noon catnap, I spotted those strings i love so much on the toy grandma gave me (remember those?) and that was all the incentive I needed!


From 6 Months

1 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

I remember when the girls first pulled themselves up, it was so exciting. they both did it on the same day after a nap at your parent's house. they also took their first steps on the same day, at your parents trailer, on father's day in front of their dad, mom, grandma and grandpa!

9:18 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home