Thursday, April 09, 2009

picky baby

Baby a is feeling lots better today! Yay. I don't like having a baby with a temp, it worries me.

His schedule was off entirely today, but he was feeling better, so that's good. However, we have a newly discovered problem... we think he's figured out that he can get what he wants by screaming like someone is biting his leg off. And what he wants is this: MOMMY to put him to bed.

He was going to bed really late and having a hard time settling down anyway, so I passed him over to daddy to rock him while I got ready for bed, and he started just crying and crying and screaming and squirming. A couple times he'd almost settle down and then he'd cry some more. We tried feeding him more, taking his pajamas off (wondering if he was to hot), and giving him tylenol. Finally, right after the tylenol, I couldn't handle it anymore and made daddy give baby to me to rock.

He IMMEDIATELY settled down and fell asleep.

A minute, or two, later I put him in the crib asleep, and he's still asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home