Wednesday, April 08, 2009
sick baby
i promised another crawling video, but the poor little guy hasn't had much of a chance to crawl since last week. We went to a wedding over the weekend, and we didn't let him venture around on dirty floors... though he did get a little bit of crawling in up and down a table at the reception.| From 6 Months |
Then Monday he was a little tired and fussy and yesterday that tired and fussy turned into really tired and a temperature. Last night we just took turns cuddling with him all night. He didn't want to sleep alone and though his skin was warm a couple times he woke up definitely cold. I gave him tylenol in the middle of the night and this morning he was his old self, smiley and talkative... until the four-hour mark when the tylenol is supposed to wear off... he immediately got tired again, and now he's sleeping. We're going in to the doctor in a couple hours. poor baby.
I know this is one of the things about motherhood, consoling and worrying about sick babies, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it. Some days I'm not sure I'm ready for parenthood at all! Too late for that, huh? I suppose we never are really ready, we just deal with it as it comes.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home