Thursday, May 28, 2009

daddy's boy

Baby blue eyes has started getting really excited when daddy gets home. It's super cute. He'll see daddy, his eyes will light up, he'll get a really big grin and plop to his hands and knees (if he isn't already there) and go as fast as those four limbs will carry him towards daddy. 

Of course, given a baby's attention span, more often than not he gets distracted just before he gets to daddy!

daddy daddy daddy daddy...ooohhhh swing...

Still, it's pretty cool. 

This weekend, daddy had to spend hours upon hours cleaning his truck, so baby and I joined him for a bit. 

Is this how you do it daddy? I think I got it. I'll make the tire nice and shiny


My mom and dad spent a day with us over the weekend, and baby blue eyes got to try to figure out how to eat an apple all by himself. Challenging, but fun! (okay okay, he didn't eat the apple, he sucked on it a lot, scraped little pieces off with his two teeth, threw it in the grass a few times, and generally made a mess)


1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

I love the picture of him "helping" Adam clean the truck :) So cute!

4:32 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home