Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hubby and I went to Star Trek today, I never admit it but I actually do like Star Trek, i have to... growing up with my mom, dad and brother watching it whenever it was on. This movie was really good. Go see it. It's worth the cost of the theater. The best thing about going to the movie though? Grandpa P came over to watch the babe while we were gone and coming home was the BEST. Blue Eyes was SO excited to see us he couldn't stop smiling and wiggling in glee, he even squealed a little bit! It was GREAT.

Other things we've been up to?

yesterday... little man got a teething biscuit (and then a bath)
From 8 Months


and today, he read the morning paper with me
From 8 Months


And I leave you with this...
From 8 Months
(when we're really happy, the tongue comes out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home