Thursday, June 11, 2009
all boy
nine months old and our little man has discovered a love of things with wheels. He's liked them for awhile actually, but I really feel like recently his interest has just gotten stronger and stronger. He's more likely to play with his little truck at home than just about anything (as long as I let him play on the kitchen floor) He rolls it and puts balls in it and takes them out, and rolls the balls, and tips over the truck and starts all over.| (yes, those are my toes) From 9 Months |
We (finally!) visited my grandparents yesterday, and when grandpa ("gramps") pulled out a toy tractor, oh, boy was little blue eyes (who was ALL BLUE eyes yesterday) was happy. He drove that tractor, and pushed it, and flipped it upside down to spin it and the wheels, and chewed on it and investigated all the little parts of it and started all over.
| From 9 Months |
He has a tractor to play with at (his) grandma and grandpa's house too, and I'm pretty sure it's his favorite toy there. It goes when you push the smokestack, and it pulls a wagon with animals behind it. I love it when he makes it go (we haven't decided if it's purposeful or accidental yet) and watches for a second and then squeals and plops on his hands and knees to chase after it.
Ah, boys and wheels. And, by the way, there's a doll floating around in his play area too... just for kicks... and while the little girls that come visit give that doll some love, I don't think our little man has even noticed that it's there (despite crawling right over the TOP of it. Poor Baby Ann)
1 Comments:
Poor Baby Ann :( She needs a little girl to love her...
Post a Comment
<< Home