Thursday, July 09, 2009
best.picture.ever
| From 9 Months |
Our TEN MONTH OLD has gotten some new expressions lately. The wide-open-mouth smile is now sometimes accompanied by a scrunched up nose. as clearly seen here...
He ALSO has gotten a new tooth! It's just barely peeking through, but it's there enough that blue eyes is noticing the difference... as evidenced by the fact that he sometimes grinds his teeth together. We're really hoping this is something that comes with the sensation of having teeth on top and bottom, and NOT something that he will continue to do.
Also, he has another new smile, that I haven't gotten a picture of but really hope to soon. He holds those teeth together and grins. So instead of the wide-open-mouth smile, it's an adorable, closed-mouth, chubby cheeks GRIN. I love it.
For his 10 MONTH birthday (i'm still kinda boggled by this) he didn't get cake, but he did get sweet corn!
| From 10 Months |
Other things... he learned to drink from a sippy cup on his own the day he turned nine months old, and now he loves his cup (and i feel like he's almost a little boy, drinking out of a cup all on his own) and he's absolutely into everything. He's explored almost every nook and cranny of our house and I think he's already getting bored with it. He's gotten really into walking, walking, walking but has to hold on to things (or grown-up hands) to do it. He insists on practicing a lot though... and I'm wondering if he'll be walking on his own by my cousin's wedding in one month...
Pleeease help me walk some more mama??!
| From 10 Months |
1 Comments:
such sweet pictures!!
The grinding is completely normal. I think every kid does it when they get teeth on both sides.
Post a Comment
<< Home