Monday I was thinking that maybe Baby Blue Eyes would be walking on his own by my cousin's wedding. Within five days I've become CONVINCED that not only will he be walking on his own by then, but he'll probably be running. He's
moments away from taking his first steps! He loves walking holding on to hands, and often when he gets two hands he almost takes off running. He walks pretty good holding
just one hand, and has been standing on his own like it's
no big deal more and more.
2 Comments:
It doesn't take long. Within days after those first few steps they take off!!
I miss the crawling terribly though! Something ridiculously adorable about seeing that little butt waddle back and forth! :)
I know!!! I SO don't want him to walk yet! But he's not listening to us, darnit. He's pretty determined about being up on his feet lately.
Post a Comment
<< Home