Monday, August 10, 2009
T minus one month
Baby Blue Eyes turned eleven months old yesterday.He marked the occasion by:
> taking his first steps (no, he was not running yet, as i predicted a couple weeks ago)
> going to Adventureland
> waving for the first time (finally!)
> putting arms up for the first time (so big!)
He may have put his arms up the day before, but the rest he did on his actual birthday. The kid has a thing for marking milestones.
I'm doing a prediction again, even though I was wrong last time. He just took more steps tonight - about five - from a chair to my arms. A couple weeks, and I say he's walking pretty much on his own.
| From 10 Months |
Have I told you how much he loves to watch his daddy mow? Yesterday, I videotaped him so daddy could see what good entertainment he his for his little man. He normally talks and gets excited when he sees daddy come into view, and especially when daddy waves, yesterday he started crying every time daddy left his view.
We're practicing being old as we drive around a loaner Chrysler Town & Country MiniVan. My car had some issues on the way to my cousin's wedding and is now in a repair shop in Antique City. I have to admit, I kinda like this van. As much as I love my car...I might be a little sad to get it back. I feel like such a traitor. Blue Eyes loves it too... he can see out the windows better!
Now... we're just counting down the days to the first REAL birthday! I'll be practicing some cake making and decorating and wrapping presents...
1 Comments:
Oh, don't give into the mini van yet!!!
PS - it is so cute to watch him watching daddy. You may want to take pictures because I'm sure in 15 years that last thing he'll want to do is mow and this way you could remind him of his fascination...
Post a Comment
<< Home