Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Happy First Birthday!
A year ago today, hubby and I had been awake all night, labor was getting close to ending, I was praying the next time the nurse checked she would say the magic word ("TEN" is an amazing word during labor).A few hours later, this baby boy entered into the world:
A year later, today, my hubby woke up early to go to Bible Study and I woke up early because he did. But I am exhausted this morning (still catching up after a fun weekend) and was going to go back to bed until Baby Blue Eyes woke up (I was even going to let him sleep in if he wanted to). But my husband, suffering from a condition I call 'unable to use brain properly' loudly flung little man's door open at 5:45AM and then left. Me VERY tired and more than a little irritated. Our one-year-old raring to go play.
We celebrated his birthday a few days early, at the lake. He got to drive the boat, ride the train, open presents and eat cake. And he cooperated very well - he took a three hour nap before his birthday party!
| From Asher's First Birthday Party! |
| From Asher's First Birthday Party! |
| From Asher's First Birthday Party! |
| From Weekend at the Lake |
4 Comments:
Happy birthday, Asher!
WAy too cute! Happy birthday, Asher!!!! :) :)
Super cute!!! Great job on the cake :) Happy Birthday Asher! Congrats on making it 1 year Mom & Dad :)
Awesome! Nice work on the cake!! :-) What a cutie.
Post a Comment
<< Home