Sunday, September 27, 2009

lesson learned...

We had our first 'accident' today. As in, the first (and i know it won't be the last) pee directly on the floor. Mama here was getting a little slack in being careful, because Baby Blue hadn't peed in the open air for months and months, so after bathtime lately i let him run naked for a minute or so. Today, he ran into the bathroom, came out, grinned, stuck his belly out (a new pose of his) and emptied his bladder... ahhh.

And with that, new photos. (finally)

Wait... how did that work again?
From 12 Months


I KNOW this is how you get outside!
From 12 Months


Am I cute or what? (alternately titled: Blackmail bathtub photo)
From 12 Months


Learning how to drive the combine
From 12 Months


GO HUSKERS!
From 12 Months


From 12 Months

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

But I bet he had so much fun before his "accident" happened...

7:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home