Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crazy Car, Crazy Back and a Dancin' Fool

My car is officially female, and has hit it's moody teen years. It's very unpredictable, you never know when it might start and when it will decide it just really doesn't want to. We hope the part to get it fixed will come in this week, but until it does I just be really really nice to the car and then cross my fingers every time I go to start it...

Then there's my back, which, I think just really wanted a good massage, and since I hadn't decided to go get a massage anytime in the last year it decided to go into full pain mode a couple weeks ago so that I HAD to get a massage (every time i have a chiropractor appointment, I get a massage first, in the same office... I love the friend who introduced me to this chiropractor). I had that first appointment, and massage, and felt fine by the next day. A couple more massages (adjustments) later, I still feel fine and am tempted to just not go until it acts up again...


Here's what you really came to see though, our little dancing fool who did GREAT his first time spending a whole day and night with my parents (and, guess what? WE even survived!)

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Love his crazy hip action :)

6:44 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home