Friday, January 15, 2010
tidbits
| From 16Months |
Baby Blue Eyes loves to color. And he loves to throw the crayons around and rip the paper just about as much as he loves to color.
He has his last one-year molar still working it's way through. Crossing my fingers that he'll start sleeping a little better once that tooth is through.
He repeats tons of words. Have I told you that already? It's cute.
He LOVES going downstairs to play, where we now have a good play area and a conglomeration of toys. It's a treat.
I'm tired, and tired of cleaning the kitchen multiple times a day. When is the maid that I ordered going to arrive?
I made chicken pot pie for supper tonight. I thought I royally screwed it up, but it actually turned out really good. It made my husband forget that he once told me that he doesn't like pot pies.
I now have an extra pie crust. And am tempted to try making an actual pie (I've never done this). I have a recipe for an apple-caramel pie.
Sometimes we send the blankie and stuffed animals to daycare with Baby Blue Eyes. When we do, he HAS to have that blanket right next to him at all times.
When we go to MOPS, Blue Eyes starts to cry when he sees other mommies picking up their kids from the nursery, and his mommy isn't there yet. It's very sad to go pick up a crying toddler. I wonder if he thinks I'm not coming?
We were saying "aaaachhooo!" tonight, and giggling. Blue Eyes was copying us, and giggling. Cuteness.
I get to cuddle a not-quite-two-month-old baby in ONE WEEK (I also get to see old college friends, but everyone knows that babies trump all else).
Haiti: Crazy sad. Outpouring of money, prayer, love and support that I'm seeing coming from EVERYWHERE: amazing.
the end.
1 Comments:
:)
Yup, we're used to it! And, can't wait to see you. The best part - you can cuddle and catch up at the same time!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home